Art.1 Confidentiality rules
The general data protection regulation of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter the GDPR, which means the General Data Protection Regulation) is applicable from May 25, 2018. It imposes strict rules and conditions on businesses and merchants in the context of the processing of personal data of their customers and prospects, in order to protect their privacy.
Art.2 Responsible for management of personal data
The “manager” of your personal data is the manager of the website you have used and to which you have communicated data.
Art.3 Legal basis for data processing and use
We can only use your personal data for both legitimate and necessary purposes (art. 6 of the GDPR) : In concrete terms, this means that we process your personal data, whether or not in electronic form, for legitimate purposes in the context of the contractual relationship, business and security / safety.
Art.4 What is personal data
Personal data includes all information which concerns you and on the basis of which you can be identified. Anonymous data, which does not identify you, is therefore not considered to be personal data. Your personal data may therefore include:
- Data relating to your identity (surname, first name, address, VAT number, business number, etc.);
- Personal status data (phone number, personal e-mail, etc.);
- Financial data (bank account number, billing details, etc.);
- Data relating to the execution of the contract concluded with us (subject of the contract, billing address, professional data, …);
- Data relating to the use of electronic equipment, such as computers (password, log data, electronic identification data, billing details, etc.);
Art.5 Sources and origins of personal data
In principle, the data we hold comes from you. If you do not intend to provide the mandatory or necessary information, you may lose the benefit of certain advantages and / or we may decide to terminate our services for your benefit.
Art.6 Access to personal data
Your data is mainly for internal use. For certain legitimate reasons, your personal data may be communicated, or even processed, by third parties. However, we will ensure compliance with the GDPR regulations by our subcontractors. The processing of data by them is governed by a strict legal framework.
Art.7 Data retention period
We use the necessary means to ensure that the storage of personal data for the purposes described above does not exceed the legal durations.
Art.8 What are your rights ?
We undertake to take the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the processing of each person’s personal data (Art. 32 of the GDPR).
- – Right of access (Art. 15 of the GDPR);
- – Right of rectification (Art. 16 GDPR);
- – Right to be forgotten (Art. 17 of the GDPR) and Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 of the GDPR);
- Data no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or processed;
- You object to the processing;
- Personal data has been subject to unlawful processing;
- – Right to lodge a complaint (Art. 77 of the GDPR);
Art.9 Our engagement
We aim to implement security techniques to protect stored data against unauthorized access, improper use, alteration, illegal or accidental destruction and accidental loss.
Art.10 Procedure in case of violations
It is always possible that personal data processed in the context of the contractual relationship may fall into the wrong hands as a result of human error, computer error, etc. When the violation poses a high risk to human rights and freedoms, we will immediately notify the facts and measures. We will ensure that the necessary steps are taken to notify the violation in question to the Privacy Commission within 72 hours after becoming aware of it, unless the violation does not pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of the person. (Art. 32-34 of the GDPR).
You give your express, informed and unequivocal consent for the processing of personal data as described in the pop-up on cookies. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, upon simple written request.